We're halfway through the year, so I thought it would be a good time to announce 4th edition of MATURE GENTLEMAN CALENDAR!
I know that the end of the yar may be a bit busy and in previous years some guys told me that they wanted to participate, but they didn't have time to take photos in December, so this year I decided to give you way more time to prepare photos! I also decided to change the rules, but only a little bit.
MATURE GENTLEMEN 2027
I'd like to make it in two versions, so please always send the photo in two versions:
1. SAFE - fully clothed (this is a change from previous editions)
2. NAKED - full frontal nudity
Here are the rules:
WHERE TO SEND:
Send your photos to:
THEME:
Elegant mature men - wearing pieces of elegant clothing like shoes, long black socks, shirt, vest, tie, garters, bowtie, kilt or just a nice hat, posing in elegant setting - nice room, chair, sofa, bed.
NUDITY:
- safe - fully clothed - wear a nice, elegant outfit - a suit, uniform, shirt, etc.
- naked - pose nude, but with some pices elgant outfit, like: open shirt, shoes, socks, garters, tie, bowtie, hat, cuffs, etc. But please no erection, "exposure poses" or vulgar gesture. I don't want to make it porn.
SCENERY:
Photos should be taken inside, in an aesthetic scenery - cosy living room, nice bedroom, fireplace, sofa, office or just an empty wall or courtain.
NUMBER OF PICS:
You can send multiple photos, I can make a selection by myself, so more pics=more choice to get into the calendar. I also need some cover photos, so if you send bigger set of various pics, you can be th cover man. Please send photos for both 2 versions.
The message should be tittled "CALENDAR 2027" and contain at least your first name, age and and 3 preferred months in order from most desirable to least.
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment